Insurance and Annuities
What is preneed life insurance?
Preneed life insurance is an insurance policy whose benefits cover the cost of the predetermined expenses of a funeral, cremation or burial.
The expenses typically include standard funeral home services, funeral merchandise, church services and even burial services and merchandise.
The purpose of preneed life insurance is to set aside funds for your funeral, before the need arises, thereby protecting your loved ones and your financial assets by locking in today's costs.
What are the advantages of taking out a pre-need insurance policy?
1. You are able to choose the type of funeral service you desire.
2. You gain peace of mind knowing that your family will not endure the stress of making important funeral decisions during the bereavement period.
3. You save your family the cost of paying for the funeral.
4. You ensure that the funds are used solely for the funeral service and not by outside sources.
5. You receive interest on your policy to offset the rising costs of funerals.
Please contact your local funeral director to inquire about pre-planning your funeral
Click here for the brochure.
Product Quick Access